This workshop is a full day hands on experience learning the ancient art form of felting which is rich in culture and history. Students will achieve a good understanding
This workshop is a full day hands on experience learning the ancient art form of felting which is rich in culture and history. Students will achieve a good understanding of the process of both wet and dry felting practises. Create a beautiful one of kind felt painting. This is a great felting foundation workshop to prepare you for the upcoming Nuno felting courses!
- learn historical and cultural significance of the ancient form of felting
- learn to understand how to execute both wet felting and needle felting to create a felted painting.
- Students will create and complete a felted landscape/abstracted felted painting
- Students Are Required to Bring:
- reference photo or landscape image to work from if you wish (some can be provided if needed) but not necessary.
- A tall squeeze top bottle that they can fill with warm soapy water. (gatorade bottle
- An old bath towel.
- bead or embellishments you may want to include in your piece some will be provided
- Portable sewing machine (if you want or have one) One will be on site for use.
- All other Material will be provided
Saturday October 19th 10-4pm
Cost: $165 plus hst; all materials included:
Please pre-registration with payment to guarantee your spot, as seating is limited. If you have any problems registering online, please call the AGL at 519-652-5556. We will be happy to assist you. All classes are subject to minimum registration.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Art Gallery of Lambeth
2454 Main Street London, Ontario N6P 1A9
AGL(519) 652-5556 2554 Main Street, Lambeth, London, Ontario